photo.php.jpg

there are some things better left unsaid.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Over Enrollment Update

At this point in the term I believe everyone's eyes are glazed over by the thoughts of floating the river and BBQing the days away. I know that after only two consecutive terms of school, I am so intensely ready for summer, it's kind of sickening in a way.
I can't wait to skateboard for 12 hours strait without worrying once about where I'm supposed to be. I can't wait for 2 for $4 summer deals on Big Macs even though I don't eat McDonalds unless said sale is going on. I especially can't wait for warm weather every day, and over all that; I can't wait to hopelessly complain because I'm sick of summer.
The over enrollment story is looking great! Lisa, Sean, and I sat down for a good three hours today hashing out all the details and filling in the holes.
We have a lot of graphs, some which we could find already made on the COCC website. Also, we've broken all our sections up into smaller, spaced out pieces that are both easy to read through and look great on a double truck.
I might not be able to wait for summer, but at least I'll know I did great in my Investigative Reporting class!
Oh, I also can't wait for the summer Mt. Dew contest! And fishing at East Lake! And rope swinging! And warm rainy days! I can't wait for camping trips and bonfires off Skyliner! And! And! And...well you get the point, I'm kind of excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment