photo.php.jpg

there are some things better left unsaid.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Budgets Are My Friend...

So this is the re-post of the first up date on the J217 final project. Last week I spent many, many hours pouring over my new best friend, the COCC 2009-10 Butdget. Yes ,the entire budget... page for page. It was great.
Ron Paradis, COCC Director of Human Resources, personally lent me his copy of the budget for the weekend so that I could take my time reading it and copying it.
I spent the entire weekend reading it and before giving it back to Mr. Paradis, Mrs. Erin Foote Marlowe sent me over to the library copy room to make a copy of the entire budget. The copy assistant was rather irritated by my request for her to immediately get up off her extremely round... stool to do something. It took about twenty minutes for her to copy the budget and bind it for me, and then I was on my way.
After spending entire days wrapped in the budget, we finally successfully tore the budget a new a*$hole. It is a pretty well accounted for budget, and it only took a week for me to feel like an utmost expert of COCC's spending of their money.
Thank you Mr. Paradis for all your help during my research. Also thank you to Erin Foote Marlowe and Eric Ercanbrack for joining me to dig deep into COCC's real efforts to deal with over-enrollment in Central Oregon.

No comments:

Post a Comment