photo.php.jpg

there are some things better left unsaid.

Monday, May 17, 2010

OvErEnRoLlMeNt is an issue:)

Seeing as Mrs. Erin Foote Marlowe wants her already burnt out J217 students to keep on blogging about how their final projects are going, here I go again in a painful attempt to sound informational.
Now that I have read the budget and better understood where COCC's money goes in and out, my next job is to gather all my information in a cohesive format to hand my project partner Lisa tomorrow afternoon.
To be honest, I'm kind of nervous for her. Justin dropped our class, which leaves us down to Lisa, Shawn, and myself. I don't know if Shawn has given her any material, but I have 18 hours to gather all of my numbers and a significant amount of words to get down on paper so that Lisa will be much better prepared to write our final story to put in the paper.
We're on the right path, we just really have to get it all together and really bang out the issue of over-enrollment on our campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment